Accountant – Apprentice
- Day to day bookkeeping of a portfolio of clients including all reconciliations
- Produce accounts to Trial Balance
- Utilise a range of finance and operation apps to support our portfolio of clients
- Support management with management accounting where required
- Following set protocols and business processes including completing required checklists
- Knowledge of Xero reporting and management accounts advantageous
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi task between clients priority items
- Good working knowledge of excel
- Can commit to travelling to client sites as required and also able to work remotely
- Aware of current industry developments and best practices
- Be part of a startup and help shape the future of this business
- Working towards a professional accounting qualification
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Numerate, and already have a degree level qualification
- Wanting to pursue a role within Accounting and Finance
- Technical accounting knowledge is advantageous
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- A passion to help implement and improve new processes as necessary
- Confident and comfortable with G-suite apps with good financial modelling skills
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise business needs effectively
- Confident and flexible self-starter, capable of operating in a dynamic environment
- Engaging, with ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the ability to zoom out to the big picture then back in to deliver onthe micro-details
- Zero ego: no job too small or too big mindset
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Most importantly, the candidate should have a passion for start-ups, the business and this role.
- Becoming part of a successful startup that is set to grow over the next few years.
- A generous financial package with flexibility of working hours
- Effective in-house training from internal or external resources will be provided to new employees, allowing them to succeed in their role and maintain a productive workplace.
- Mentoring with an experienced employee will be provided to increase and expand employee development.
- Internet, Intranet, and Webinar Training Classes and Resources will also be provided.
- 20 days holidays
If this describes you and you want to join a successful team at a vital point in our journey, click apply now below.