Marketing Executive – Apprentice
- Create and manage original multimedia content that can be published across social media and digital platforms.
- Create and manage original multimedia content for our marketing campaigns including infographics, brand images, animations, videos, memes, etc.
- Execute a social media content strategy that can promote and guide our content production and distribution
- Run advertisement campaigns over social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google etc.
- Analyse advertisement campaign outcomes and report to the business team.
- Design engaging and easy-to-understand multimedia contents in-line with articles and textual content.
- Visualize content by producing new ideas from-scratch aligned with business needs
- Carry out day to day operations such as website content review, posts on social media, responding to customer/user comments, analyzing social media trends and reporting etc.
- Already attained, or working towards a professional qualification.
- On or completed one of the relevant Apprenticeship Graphic Design training courses or 3-4 years experience in Graphic Design.
- Hands-on experience as a multimedia content creator.
- Familiarity with multimedia production – images, audio/video editing, understanding of basic design principles and design tool(s).
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media marketing, tools for creating and distributing content on social media.
- Knowledge of financial/Business web and mobile apps.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi -task between priority items.
- Can commit to travelling to client sites as required and also able to work remotely.
- Aware of current industry developments and best practices.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail.
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise business needs effectively.
- Confident and flexible self-starter, capable of operating in a dynamic environment.
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Most importantly, the candidate should have a passion for start-ups, the business and this role.
- Becoming part of a successful startup that is set to grow over the next few years.
- A generous financial package with flexibility of working hours
- Effective in-house training from internal or external resources will be provided to new employees, allowing them to succeed in their role and maintain a productive workplace.
- Mentoring with an experienced employee will be provided to increase and expand employee development.
- Internet, Intranet, and Webinar Training Classes and Resources will also be provided.
- 20 days holidays
If this describes you and you want to join a successful team at a vital point in our journey, click apply now below.