Marketing Manager – Apprentice
- Take ownership of our content marketing, outbound marketing, digital event coordination, social media and (at a high level) SEO.
- Maintaining a regular flow of content Kounteq’s blog and social media
- Writing new website content
- Developing and refining email funnels
- Managing customer outreach
- Creating/organisaing content (blogs, whitepapers, social)
- Reviewing and editing articles from content writers
- Help craft and execute on wider campaigns to support sales and marketing KPIs.
- Ideate new campaigns and in initiatives
- Active contribution and daily management of Kounteq’s marketing plan and roadmap for the year
- Build and maintain a content calendar for the corporate blog and social media.
- Manage cold email outreach and other outbound campaigns.
- Develop new content-rich pages and resources (e.g. blogs, whitepapers) for the corporate website.
- Improve key SEO metrics and increase inbound leads from search engines.
- Strategize and execute on digital events (e.g. webinars).
- Manage email marketing funnels for our services.
- Regularly review and edit articles from content writers.
- Define marketing KPIs
- Lead initiatives to improve analytical insight into marketing success.
- A passion to gain hands-on experience in marketing
- Understanding of how to scope and execute marketing strategies in B2B SaaS
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills; empathy, confidence and passion
- The flexibility to work in a start-up plus the capacity to adapt quickly as we scale
- Good understanding of SEO, keyword and other content optimisation skill sets
- Strong written and spoken English, with good attention to detail and presentation
- Ability to manage and operate multi-channel campaigns, with a specific focus on digital marketing
- Highly ambitious with a long-term view of success
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the ability to zoom out to the big picture then back in to deliver on the micro-details
- Zero ego: no job too small or too big mindset
- A desire to network and build relationships
- Ideally experience with Hubspot, WordPress, Slack and G-suite
- Becoming part of a successful startup that is set to grow over the next few years.
- A generous financial package with flexibility of working hours
- Effective in-house training from internal or external resources will be provided to new employees, allowing them to succeed in their role and maintain a productive workplace.
- Mentoring with an experienced employee will be provided to increase and expand employee development.
- Internet, Intranet, and Webinar Training Classes and Resources will also be provided.
- 20 days holidays
If this describes you and you want to join a successful team at a vital point in our journey, click apply now below.