- Research, Design & Develop secure & high performance systems & services based on the business requirements
- Integrate systems & services across distributed systems and services
- Manage deployment of the systems & services to the development, test and production environments
- Develop test cases for the systems & services based on the business requirement
- Carry out performance & security testing of the systems & services developed
- RDBMS Design, Development, Administration, Support, Maintenance & QA
- Test and deploy upgrades, updates and patches
- Respond to end user requests for technical support
- Perform on-site and remote support & maintain support record
- Provides emergency on-call support
- Provide root cause analysis of customer issues
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Perform duties as assigned by superior rank.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Computer Science or 3-4 years experience.
- Microsoft full stack development (desktop, web and mobile), capable to work on both front-end and back-end
- Hands-on experience with most of the following Microsoft Stack components:
- .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL
- Windows Server
- Hands-on experience integrating cloud/web based apps through APIs
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services and APIs
- Familiar with secure coding best practises
- Knowledge of financial/Business web and mobile apps
- Microsoft Stack certification and training will be a plus
- Already attained, or working towards a professional qualification
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi task between clients priority items
- Can commit to travelling to client sites as required and also able to work remotely
- Aware of current industry developments and best practices
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise business needs effectively
- Confident and flexible self-starter, capable of operating in a dynamic environment
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Most importantly, the candidate should have a passion for start-ups, the business and this role.
- Knowledge of services such as Okta, Codeit, Zapier, Xero, Shopify would be advantageous
- Becoming part of a successful startup that is set to grow over the next few years.
- A generous financial package with flexibility of working hours
- 20 days holidays
If this describes you and you want to join a successful team at a vital point in our journey, click apply now below.