- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with business users
- Illustrating design ideas using user stories & use cases
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like forms, call actions, pages, posts etc.
- Designing and building navigation components
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- On or completed one of the relevant Apprenticeship UI/UX dedign training courses or 3-4 years experience in UI/UX design
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Already attained, or working towards a professional qualification
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi task between clients priority items
- Can commit to travelling to client sites as required and also able to work remotely
- Aware of current industry developments and best practices
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise business needs effectively
- Confident and flexible self-starter, capable of operating in a dynamic environment
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Most importantly, the candidate should have a passion for start-ups, the business and this role.
- Knowledge of financial/Business web and mobile apps would be advantageous
- Becoming part of a successful startup that is set to grow over the next few years.
- A generous financial package with flexibility of working hours
- 20 days holidays
If this describes you and you want to join a successful team at a vital point in our journey, click apply now below.