Digital Marketing Executive
- Create and manage original multimedia content that can be published across social media and digital platforms
- Create and manage original multimedia content for our marketing campaigns including infographics, brand images, animations, videos, memes, etc.
- Execute a social media content strategy that can promote and guide our content production and distribution
- Run advertisement campaigns over social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google etc.
- Analyse advertisement campaign outcomes and report to the business team.
- Design engaging and easy-to-understand multimedia contents in-line with articles and textual content.
- Visualize content by producing new ideas from-scratch aligned with business needs
- Nurturing leads by:
- Preparing helpful and content driven emails for marketing campaigns
- Prepare helpful and content driven posts for LinkedIn accounts
- Execute campaigns using CRM tool, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other tools
- Summarise results to management
- Carry out day to day operations such as website content review, posts on social media, responding to customer/user comments, analyzing social media trends and reporting etc.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or similar area
- Hands-on experience as a multimedia content creator, with a portfolio of published work
- Familiarity with multimedia production – images, audio/video editing, understanding of basic design principles and design tool(s)
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media marketing, tools for creating and distributing content on social media
- Knowledge of financial/Business web and mobile apps
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi task between priority items
- Can commit to travelling to client sites as required and also able to work remotely
- Aware of current industry developments and best practices
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise business needs effectively
- Confident and flexible self-starter, capable of operating in a dynamic environment
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Most importantly, the candidate should have a passion for start-ups, the business and this role.
- Knowledge of services such as Gsuite, Unleashed, Katana, Hubspot, Xero, Shopify would be advantageous
- Becoming part of a successful startup that is set to grow over the next few years.
- A generous financial package with flexibility of working hours
- 20 days holidays
If you feel like the above describes you, and you want to join a successful team at a vital juncture in the company’s journey please send in a C.V. and cover letter explaining why you would excel in this role.