Accessing the website
We cannot guarantee that the website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free, it is provided on an “as is” basis. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website, and you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the website or supporting systems
Whilst we will always do our best, we cannot guarantee the website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for ensuring your device has sufficient measures and protections (including anti-virus and other security checks) to protect your equipment and information.
We reserve the right to remove, suspend or change this website or certain features or parts of the website with or without notice to you, where we have reason to do so. There may also be times when the website or certain features or parts of the website become unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any removal, change, unavailability, suspension or discontinuance of the website or any service available on or through the website.
We do not accept liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website.
Using the website
This website is for personal and commercial use.
In using the website and information available from the website, you agree that you will not:
1. post, disseminate or transmit unauthorised advertisements or promotional materials, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
2. omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and Internet protocol addresses or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content;
3. impersonate any person or entity, or fail to state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
4. engage in any activities in order to withhold or cloak identity or contact information;
5. send harassing and/or threatening messages to others;
6. engage in “flooding” – i.e. ICMP flooding and mail bombing (sending large amounts of email repeatedly to the same email address);
7. use the information available on the website for any illegal, immoral or anti-social purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in a manner which is or may be damaging to our name or reputation;
8. electronically stalk or otherwise electronically harass another; or
9. engage in any Internet activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission.
You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and that you will not post, disseminate or transmit any content that contains personally identifiable information belonging to minors;
Accuracy of information
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on the website is accurate, but commentary and other material posted on the website are not intended to amount to advice or authority on which reliance should be placed. We make no representation or warranty that any information is accurate, complete or up-to-date and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on such information by you or anyone to whom you communicate such information.
Ownership of rights
All rights including copyright in this website are owned by or licensed to Kounteq Limited. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part, other than for your own personal, noncommercial use is prohibited without the written consent of Kounteq Limited. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose without express permission.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of kounteq.com remain vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensors or us. Any other use of the website (including, without limitation, linking to or framing the website) without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. You may use this website, and its content, for commercial purposes as long as you attribute any used materials to Kounteq Limited.
Whilst we are always happy for you to say hello, please do not send us any creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we have specifically asked for. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are like those we develop. Please be aware that if you do send us your suggestions, this will be understood to mean we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the communication for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the website has links and we do not endorse the material on any linked website. The provision of any links does not imply we have any association with their operators. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or in reliance on any content, goods or services available on such hyperlinked websites.